Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, December 04, 2015

The Danes Show that They are Not a Pushover

I hadn't heard about the referendum in Denmark on 3 December 2015 before today. The BBC and the corporate media have kept quiet about it - and I'm not surprised. Some will remember that some years ago the Danes said No in an EU referendum but that was "the wrong answer" according to those who run Denmark. So, another referendum was called and the Danes capitulated after enormous pressure from the media. To find out what happened yesterday, go to this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35002158

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home