Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, August 07, 2015

Hiroshima Day 2015

Today Democracy Now! broadcasts an interesting edition devoted almost completely to Hiroshima.

It's mainly an interview by Amy Goodman of Kenzaburo Oe, the Japanese laureate for the Nobel Prize for Literature. Ok; I didn't know him either but it is a fascinating interview which I recommend.

I agree with his stance except perhaps on civil nuclear power which I have been in favour of for decades but I sometimes waver. I do not like the lumping together of military and civil nuclear reactions.

Here is the link:

http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2015/8/6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home