Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Two wonderful broadcasts by Democracy Now! - interview with Glenn Greenwald

Glenn Greenwald was interviewed at length by Amy Goodman, presenter of Democracy Now! recently in New York. The interview is spread over two editions of Democracy Now! and here are the links:


Part one - right out of a spy movie

Part two - Corporate media is neutered, impotent and obsolete

The interview is riveting and I strongly urge that you access it.

What we all owe to people like Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Glenn Greenwald, Chelsea Manning, Laura Poitras and Sarah Harrison is incalculable.

No doubt you will order Glenn's recently published book, as will I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home