Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Edward Snowden receives the prestigious Sam Adam's Award

Democracy Now!, the informative US-based radio/TV/web page news broadcaster continues to provide first class information for the world. I'm very grateful for the information it provides. On 14 October 2013 a very powerful edition was broadcast and this concerns the award to Edward Snowden by four remarkable US citizens of the Sam Adam's Award from the Sam Adam's Associates for Integrity in Intelligence. These four travelled to Moscow to present it to Mr Snowden in person and I give here the link (this time the video version) of that edition.

We hear so often of disgraceful behaviour by the US and so it is inspiring to have it brought home to us that there are many US people of noble behaviour.

http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2013/10/14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home