Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Riveting Democracy Now! broadcast.

I haven't had the time to post much personal material on my blog in recent weeks / months / years. Some of you will know that I am an avid fan of Democracy Now! It is broadcast from New York City and hosted by Amy Goodman five days a week.

Nearly every issue is full of good-quality information but I would like to mention, in particular, the broadcast of 4 July 2013 which concerned Edward Snowden but mainly gave a fascinating account of how the Pentagon Papers were put into the public domain by Daniel Ellsberg and his helpers in 1971. It's really worth listening to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home