Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, December 14, 2012

Walking and eating in Sussex on 13 December 2012

For many decades walking has been my main hobby. Living in Brighton and Hove with the South Downs all around us has been a wonderful opportunity to go rambling. For over forty years I've been a member of the RA 200 branch (Brighton and Hove) of the Ramblers Association. Every year we have a Christmas lunch for the old timers. I've missed them in recent years but I was determined not to do so yesterday. We went for a five mile walk in the glorious sunshine and crisp air (i.e. cold) followed by a good lunch at the Laughing Fish in Isfield. Photos are on my flickr photo gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjDbYedK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home