Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Michael Moore on the Newtown, Connecticut shootings

I meant to make this post before Christmas but... you know how it is!

I think this address, given by renowned U.S. film director Michael Moore in New York on Friday the 14th of December is worth referring to. He paints a vivid picture of the situation in the U.S. when it comes to gun control or rather lack of control. I found this item on Democracy Now! and here is a hyperlink:

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/12/18/americans_kill_people_michael_moore_on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home