Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Summer activities in Brighton

Life has not been dreary these last few days! I attended a successful City Synergy event in Brighton on Saturday 4 August. It was a sushi-making class. If you think this was a bit fishy, don't worry: we made veggie sushi. I had never seen, touched, smelt or eaten any sushi hitherto but on that day I did all these things and even made two of them. You can see photos on my Flickr gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/sets/72157630969179922

On 7 August Karis and I went on one of our occasional walks and this time it was in Stanmer Park. As you can see it was very verdant and peaceful. Karis is a candidate PhD and she's doing a project examining how visually impaired people make sense of the countryside. It's easy to tell the difference between me and Karis in these photos as Karis is the elfin pretty one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/sets/72157630969032628

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home