Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Monday, August 20, 2012

Not politics but social!

Some readers may know of the annual Birdman contest here on the coast of Sussex. Nowadays this is held on Worthing Pier. You can see some photos taken yesterday of a City Synergy outing and of the café where we had a cup of tea following our exertions in the sun emulating Icarus: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/sets/72157631156932680. It was hot!

A video was taken by Viewpress TV and it's of good quality:


If there's a video of Day 2 (Sunday, 20 August) I'll post it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home