Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Latest developments in the Skipton saga

Things are moving to a satisfactory outcome following my protest outside the main branch of the Skipton Building Society in guess which town? A second substantive article appeared in the Craven Herald of Thursday 9 August 2012:

http://www.cravenherald.co.uk/news/ocalnews/news_skipton/9864551.Happy_ending_for_blind_man_in_Skipton_Building_Society_protest

The Society and I reached agreement that they would pay what they owed me and also pull up their socks with regards to communicating with their investors and members who had declared sight problems. It was agreed that the RNIB would hold their hands on this matter and direct them towards good practice. The RNIB has been a little tardy in doing that but this is probably because it's high Summer and the relevant staff are on holiday.

I remind readers that if they want to look at my photos on my Flickr photo gallery they can access them all here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home