Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Exciting announcement

It's not the silly season here in Hove! No? No! Colin Bennett and his ludicrously expensive team of web developers have relaunched his website. Seriously, my website has been in a sad state for some years even though there have been links to it from my blog. There's a lot of work still to be done but the skeleton of the website is complete. In the coming weeks and months things will get even better and there will be an official launch when the small matter of the London Olympics is out of the way. The website now contains details of my main interests including my campaigning work as well as various articles I have written about my travels and travails. I have to say I'm very excited about getting all this in order as it makes more sense of how I spent a lot of the last few years. If you think the website is good please tell me. If you don't think it's good then jump in the lake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home