Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, July 03, 2009

Third posting of 3 July 2009

We (my ever-efficient reader and I) just did not have the time in October to do a posting about the RNIB-led Lobby concerning DLA at the House of Commons on 15 October 2008. Attached to this posting are 4 representative photos but you can see many more by going to my Flickr Photo Gallery. here again is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/ As I hope everyone knows the two Lobbys (this one and the one in December 2006) were very worthwhile as success was achieved on 17 March 2009 when the Government announced that it had accepted the purpose of these Lobbys. Visually-impaired people will be entitled to claim for the Higher Rate of the Mobility Component of DLA from April 2011.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time out Thank everyone for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

19 January, 2010 06:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home