Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, July 03, 2009

Eighth posting of 3 July 2009

This is my last posting of today. I want to mention some interesting things that are going to happen to me in the next months. On about 14 July I shall be visiting Kamila and her family in Vienna. Who Kamila is will be revealed another day. After a couple of weeks I travel with Vanda to Polnad and thence to Lwow (Lvov) in the Ukraine. I return to the UK in mid-August and in mid-September I shall be attending the European DbI Conference in Senigalia, Italy. I am leaving the most exciting part to the end: I have agreed to work in a "blind" Foundation and school in eastern Hungary this Autumn, probably from October. I shall be there for some months and I think it will be an adventure. I shall be reporting on this blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Colin!
How are you?
Fruzsi

29 July, 2009 14:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Colin

Long time no speak!

Hope you're well - looking in fine form from the photos you've uploaded.

I hope you've had a good time on your travels so far this year and that you enjoy your time in Italy.

We are fine. Alice is a very charming two-year-old and is thankfully taking after her mother.

Still living in sunny Seaford and am working in the IT training deprartment at St Dunstan's.

Best wishes

Matt Holland

03 September, 2009 09:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home