Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Monday, March 30, 2009

RNIB Campaigns weekend at Aston Convention Centre, Birmingham

I attended this fruitful weekend at Aston University, Birmingham during the weekend 28-29 March 2009. The purpose was to encourage campaigning especially by VIPs themselves. England (and Wales?) has been divided into 6 areas and each area is headed by an RNIB staff member who will seek to keep his/her volunteers in line! There is nothing much to say about the weekend except that I enjoyed the wine at dinner very much. It was red, strong and plentiful-all adjectives I appreciate when it comes to wine. Attached are 4 representative photos. There are about another 18 on my Flickr web site which you can access by clicking here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home