Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Music week at Lauriston Hotel, weston-super-Mare

I spent a pleasant week concerning classical music at the Lauriston Hotel, Weston-super-Mare on 28 February to 7 March 2009. I will write more about this later. The purpose of this posting is just to let people to whom I gave my business card know how to access the many photos I took that week. They are on my Flickr Photo Gallery and you can reach it by clicking here: www.flickr.com/photos/hova/ Today is 3 July 2009 and I am editing this posting. I am not going to write more about that week as it is so long ago now. However, I do now add 4 representative photos and remind you that you can see all my other photos on my Flickr Photo Gallery.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home