Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Pavement Obstructions

Readers will know that one of mmy obsessions is the obstruction of our pavements and public spaces by things that shouldn't be there. These photos show a completely unneccessary pole right in the middle of the pavement in Western Road, Brighton. I am about to write a letter to the Argus, my local daily, about this problem and enclosing one of these photos. You can't belive how sunny it is here today. The sun is streaming through my east-facing windows and all seems right with the world. Tomorrow morning I am setting off for a 6 day trip to Normandy; I shall be writing about that of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home