Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Monday, September 15, 2008

Opening ceremony of refurbished Manor Cottage in Southwick, West Sussex

Saturday, 13 September 2008 brought even more excitement into my life. I went to Southwick in West Sussex which is a large ancient village about 4 miles west of Hove. I went there because the refurbished Manor Cottage Heritage Centre was being opened. Manor Cottage is next to the House and dates from 1450 AD. I know a little about this project and I was also drawn there because there were going to be dancing displays by local Morrismen: 'Mythago'. The weather was lovely and I enjoyed myself imposing on others to take photos for me. I had some interesting conversations. You can see here 5 photos of the day. You can see all the photos taken on that day by going to Flickr. www.flickr.com/photos/hova/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home