Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Sunday, July 27, 2008

New documents on the blog

After the rigours of yesterday, today I have been house bound. Alice, George (our Greek tekkie) and I have updated the blog. The most strenuous part of this tripartite arrangement involved my lying on the floor trying to understand what was happening. The result of our labours was that we have improved our home-made Readers' Manual so that it deals better with the techniques with amending the blog. You can now find under a new dossier called "Travel (conferences and holidays)". there are two sub-folders there: Db Holidays and Conferences. You can see articles I have written about the very successful Db holidays I enjoyed in 2005, 2006 and 2007. You can also see accounts of the important Helen keller world Conference held in Tampere, Finland in 2005. Also there is an article about the 14th DBI World Conference held in Perth, Western Australia in 2007. More articles soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home