Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lawyers: a peasant strikes back!

Some readers may have had problems with lawyers, as I have in particular I have been given a hard time by a shameless barrister whose chambers are in Brighton. There is a growing awareness of the unscrupulous behaviour of many lawyers but it is not easy to achieve redress through official mechanisms. However, I am attempting that but in parallel I am embarking on direct action. Wednesday, 23 July 2008 saw the first stage in this endevour. I demonstrated with my placard outside the barrister's chambers on the north side of Church Street, Brighton at its eastern end. Below you can see some of the photos taken. I would welcome comments. I was there for nearly four hours and it was quite hot. I would like to say that some shame-faced barrister's threw themselves on the pavement begging forgiveness. Alternatively I would like to say that some of them rushed at me with sabres and that I fought them off single handed. I have to be truthful and admit that neither of these things happened. However, I think I made an impact and I shall be returning.... I welcome information about the actions of others where lawyers are concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home