Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Monday, January 22, 2007

DDA Claim Against Old Market Arts Centre, Hove

After years of warning the Old Market Arts Centre, Hove that I would issue a summons against them under the DDA if they did not pull their socks up, I finally did so on 10 January 2007. The reason for my action was that OMAC showed no sign of obeying the DDA in respect of provision for hearing-impaired people. You can see below the documents so far in this case. It may well be that OMAC decides to settle the matter without a Court hearing. Sadly, the letter from OMAC dated 16 January 2007 gives no sign that they will come to their senses without such a hearing. You can see my OMAC dossier here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home