Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Statins Medication

All of you regular readers of this blog will know that I have recently had a heart attack. Following my discharge from hospital I have been taking medication and therefore this article from BBC News Online was of interest to me. There were also similar articles in newspapers and on radio. I have always checked my blood pressure which is excellent. I have never checked my cholesterol level until now. It is 6.7 which until a few years ago was considered normal: is now considered high. I recommend that people take an interest in their cholesterol level as it can be reduced if it is too high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home